View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 10:08 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by aormond View Post
However, these books still show up in the Archived Items on the Kindle. Is there any way to remove them? I know I'm never going to need them again, so I trashed them from the Amazon Media Library, but they still show on the Kindle!
Really, books that you trashed still show up on your Kindle? I thought that wasn't the case.

No, there is no way to "permanently" delete stuff. It will stay in your trash "forever" or the life of Amazon, which ever is shorter.

My only tip would be, ignore them.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote