View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 12:01 PM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I got over 76% for my title "Smooth Strokes from a Clean Razor," which I took off a can of shaving cream.
I'm good at titles.
Wish I had the ambition to write more than just the title more often.

It was very good idea that this little program-let has no AUTHOR FIELD, because some people were given very unfortunate names by very insensitive parents....names so bad, in fact, that no one in his or her right mind would want to use it.

I'm thinking of any unfortunate member here who has the name of "I.P. Freely."

Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote