View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 03:41 AM   #55
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
For 2014 my only goal is to finish my 2013/2014 challenge to read a book publish in every year since I was born. I'm behind on that challenge but I should be able to make it, though I will be changing some books on the list.

My unofficial challenges are to try and finish a series that I haven't finished before starting a new one. This is a standing challenge and lately I've been doing really well.

Another unofficial challenge will be start reading those longer books that have been lingering in Calibre unread for way too long. Like Musashi, The First Man of Rome, Gai-Jin and A Dance with Dragons.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote