View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 05:26 PM   #25
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Holy thread back from the dead, Batman!

My original statement still stands, though it's been slightly modified in the sense that the Reader has been banished from the house, and I've been Kindle-fied. I'm so glad to be rid of the Windows-only Reader, and enjoy just grabbing a book from the Kindle itself, no matter where I am! I'll never have to connect it to a computer. Hallelujah!
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote