View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #8
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKat View Post
I got to around 700 items added and I lost my sort by recent item. I did not set the time until now. Still does it, so I'll try connecting to wifi. I wonder why it worked ok up until around the 700 item mark. According to calibre I still have about 600mb left for storage
(emphasis mine)
AFAIK, the time is not the real culprit. Sure wrong time might screw thing up a bit, but when you connect to wifi / 3g in addition to the time it sets the date. Wrong date is worse than wrong time as far as Kindles sort goes.

Did you maybe sideload new books before the sort messed up? My guess would be that that could have done it.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote