View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 06:32 PM   #41
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
2012 was the first year I've tracked books read and was amazed to hit 190 books. No more than a half dozen were short (A Christmas Carol, some novellas), but I feel that was balanced out by Ivanhoe, Moby Dick, and 11-22-1963. In 2013 I won't include anything under 160 pages in the book count.

I don't want to set goals that may turn reading into a chore. I'm working my way through several series and will continue to read maybe a classic a month. I enjoy choosing a reading plan one month at a time, so that will continue to be my method for setting goals. Books left unread will transfer to the next month. K.I.S.S.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote