View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:08 AM   #31
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
I have 2 goals for 2013, One is to get past 50 books for the year, rather difficult as I have a passion for as my mother calls them door stoppers. I do not think anything under 500 pages is on my must read now list. You know the TBR list inside the TBR list that is a million miles long. My second is to increase up my 5km walks to a greater distance. Tho I will not get a start on that until after we finish summer here. Way to hot right now. So air con and books it is.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote