View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:47 PM   #72
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyBob View Post
I'm having trouble following all this. I have the CDs already. If there's a single book I want from Baen, do I buy it now, or wait, or does it matter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
If it's a single title the price *might* go up anywhere from $1-4.

The bigger pressure if the older bundles: today you get 6 or more titles for $10 or less, saturday the bundle goes away and the equivalent buy goes up by $10 or more.
It means that prices go up some time before the 15th. If their is a monthly bundle from December 1999-December 2012 that you want get it now, these bundles go away on the 15th at the latest.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote