View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:43 AM   #10
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
That's good info, sparklemotion. I like this feature a lot especially since it lets me know whether to take on another chapter before going to sleep or just stop. Resetting the timer should be easier though - I read different books at wildly different paces, I think and really think the pace should be reset with each book or at least have an easy option to do so.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote