View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Time to read - whatever did I do before?!

Is anyone else totally in love with time to read on the new PW? (not sure if the Fires have it as well)
It has completely changed the way I read, as I can now plan entire books around my free time. The only thing I hate is that there are sometimes ads for other books in the end of novels, so you think you still have 30 minutes to enjoy your book, and then it's suddenly finished.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote