View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 12:02 PM   #7
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomtroll View Post
And my new replacement froze on me one day after getting it (after using the dictionary). Plus it took 2 tries to get into the Reader Store. I think there is something wrong with some of the T1s. I did a reset. But if it happens again, I will be returning it & calling Sony about this. In fact I think any of us having this problem should let Sony know.
Yes, let Sony know and get a replacement. That will be the only way that they will know that consumers know there is something fishy out there. I'm pretty sure the developers already are working on it and this may move the bug further up the chain.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote