View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 05:17 AM   #15
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
I voted gray because of Kindle, IMO It's the color that's easier on the eyes for me.

While black looks cool, I think the color is too strong and intense, and normally don't like white too. But it all depends of the particular color or device. For example I like the black form the Nook STR because it's matte. The Sony PRS seems good in its black too. BUt as for the Boox M90 for example I think the black is just too strong, I think it would be distracting, and the white version seems to go better with the product. I think the difference is the size of the reader too.

Well but that's just my opinion
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote