View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 09:25 AM   #5
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
From your custom column being called "gelesen" I'm assuming you're using the german translation of calibre? If so, you'll have to use "#gelesen:Ja" or "#gelesen:Nein" to get any meaningful results. I recently ran into that same problem trying to setup a library restriction between study textbooks and, well, anything else.
I use English, but be aware there's a difference between searching for True/False versus Yes/No. True means there's an entry there (it could be Yes or No). False means the opposite. True and False are defined in Python. AFAIK, Yes/No or Ja/Nein are not. I don't know if you need to translate True/False, but I suspect you don't.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote