View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 05:34 PM   #11
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I would save your work elsewhere. Then delete and reinstall Book designer, plus the updates.
It took me two goes before I got it right. I've only been using it for four months and find it's relatively straightforward, once youve got used to BD's little quirks.

As for the other Napoleon Hill book: 'The Way to Wealth'. I'm sorry but I don't do pdfs. I don't mind most other formats.

You might try asking JS Wolf very nicely. He and I both did the other Hill book, and I believe that he was working from a pdf.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote