View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:52 AM   #13
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
[very late edit]
I'm not too sure if it's really my fault anymore. I KNOW that it's not the fault of the mod either, but for some reason it didn't work three times in a row. Of course it worked when I followed these instructions, but I didn't do anything different before.
The only difference was that the device didn't react the same way - to being connected, being disconnected, etc...
Very weird...
[/edit]

Hum. Well, it obviously was my fault that it didn't work before.

It worked perfectly this time.

It took some time to exctract the archive/install the skin, perhaps I've merely been too impatient before.

Many thanks.
It looks quite better now, those new graphics are truly an enrichment.

[edit]Since you seem to have spent some time with this device - do you know if it's possible to add another language to the menu? Apart from replacing the files of an existing language, I mean.

Last edited by Cyberman tM; 12-22-2009 at 02:02 PM.