View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #7
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Hi All
After much trying with e-mail i finally found bookeen's phone number on the delivery invoice

it is 0033 1 45654256

and a 'real' voice (who speaks/understands english was very helpful)
Well, that was a life saver ! (esspecially when your're french and thus, are fluent with french

My screen broke. I don't even know when or how. i can tell it's been hit by something, but...

i wanna ** cries **

and, given what happend, be very very carefull with your ebook, screens are very fragile.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote