Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 04:55 PM   #89
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
I just bought Kobo Glo eReader Black Genuine Leather Case Cover Jacket + Screen Guard from the SkinDigital store.

There's a promo on at the moment of 10% off using coupon code Holiday10.

Also free tracking - normally $2.

So my US $15.99 purchase was $14.39.

It's compulsory to use PayPal - but there is an option for those who don't want to sign in to their Pay Pal account to use it as a 'guest' and also an option not to use their conversion rate (which sucks). I opted to use my credit card company's rate so won't know what it is till I see the bank statement. Doesn't worry me because I know it's a darn lot better than Pay Pal.

https://www.skindigitalstore.com/kob...er-jacket-new/
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote