View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:25 AM   #21
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenrar View Post
I think this thread is going along with my question, so instead of posting a new thread, I figured I'd post here. I like to have my books sort title-wise differently than the generic sort. For books like: The Surprise Birthday Party, instead of it sorting like: Surprise Birthday Party, The (where it shows in the list using Surprise as the first word), I have the first word as The. (Same goes for A Surprise Birthday Party, for example.) I've changed the metadata on all my books in calibre, but after I sent them to my Kindle, it's still sorting them like Surprise Birthday Party, The.

Help please?
See the tweak (preferences -> tweaks) "Control formatting of title and series when used in templates (ID: save_template_title_series_sorting)". Set it to strictly_alphabetic.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote