View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 09:18 PM   #31
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
I agree - this is going to be a big mess. I don't see anything wrong with leaving things as they are with a disclaimer statement at the beginning. I actually thought everyone was already aware this is going on.

I have more of a problem with people pretending they are putting up deals and actually working for the company listing them - like the two (if they are actually separate people) who work at Copia.

I also definitely don't want to see the authors self-promoting on this forum for any reason.

Authors will not self-promote on this forum - for ANY reason. They will self-promote in only one forum and that forum is the Self-Promotion Forum, and they will follow the rules for self-promotions.

Don

(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote