View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 01:18 PM   #9
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP36 View Post
I don't know if 'registering' is tied to the device getting the activation code that bookland gives you so you can enter it into the device when you successfully register your device through the bookland site as the pocketbook/bookland app seems to always be running in the background.
oops, sorry but this is new to me - to recap, I did register on thebookland site wia my laptop, and received an activation code. From what you write, I should insert the activation code somewhere - could you please explain me where, because I am lost on this one. Thanks!

EDIT: feel so unspeakably stupid: did not realise that after registering the message on the device was asking me for the activation code, not the serial number - done it now, many thanks and karma!

Last edited by paola; 01-09-2011 at 02:21 PM.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote