View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #41
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Well, you've certainly convinced me to buy Pages, Numbers, and Keynote soon. Nice that they're available separately at Apple App Store instead of having to buy iWork as a whole.

Re Dropbox, again maybe I'm old fashioned, but even with paying extra to Dropbox to sync my personal files to their servers if I had more than 5GB (or whatever their free limit now is), I'd also want my own local backup of entire internal storage including OS, Apps, and personal files on external disk. And I think if I bothered with a backup/sync service I'd use SugarSync to sync with devices, unless Dropbox has improved device syncing lately. Edit: Oops, then there's iCloud too, which might be better for a Mac & iPad & iPhone user.

Last edited by unboggling; 06-14-2012 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Added Keynote.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote