View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 09:56 AM   #10
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryE123 View Post
They have made a royal mess of this amazon (amongst other things), they better get off their lazy and shortsighted behind and enable a proper marketplace a la the app store so people can see their needs met, it's hardly innovative. They must be the most backward tec giant along with google.
Can't help but agree here. I wanted to transfer a few board games that I'd already written across to the Kindle and figured I'd just need to ask for their development kit and then spend a week or two getting the programs to run sweetly on the Kindle.

It's now been weeks since I asked for the development kit and the only response I've received so far was when I complained about hearing nothing. Sadly the email that I received promised nothing and went nowhere. Pretty much par for the course. Not that I'm annoyed or anything
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote