Thread: Hacks Kindle 2 Dock/OS Icon
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 01:26 PM   #3
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Very nice. Especially like the HHTTG homage and look forward to a "Don't Panic" version if you have one. Will definitely be using these.

I don't suppose you'd care to include PNG versions in a Mac size (512px, if your source images happen come that large, 256 if they don't) in your eventual collection?

It'll be fun to see if I can set one of these as the custom icon for my Kindle when it's mounted on the desktop.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote