Thread: Jumping Editors
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Jumping Editors

I was hoping against hope that Ver 2.1 would cure the problem but sigil continues to run me up the wall by jumping around. Since no one else can recreate the problem, it must be something on my machine causing the problem. Since the same problem occured with Win XP, it must be something I brought foward.

This constitutes three tools I have used for years for programming.
--EditPadPro (finest editor I've ever used.)
--RegEx Buddy (regex build and test tool. Really slick.)
--AceText (clip/snippit builder and manager. Saves much work.)
All are tools from Jsoft.

Since I will have to uninstall each program to find out, can anyone recommend a replacement for each of these that does not cause problems with Sigil.

If my tool set is the problem, I just may use language unfit even for even the web.

BTW, Valoric, is there a full list of the kits you use to put Sigil together? It seems likely that any interference would occur in this area.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote