View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 09:31 PM   #9
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
If you or your friend has access to a PSP (Playstation Portable) charger you can use that since they are the same plug and the same voltage as the sony chargers.

If your friend wants to try a PSP charger they are fairly cheap, or they can try a usb cable connected to a computer to charge the sony pocket.

I wouldn;t recomend using a different charger on the 300 as it might damage it. Now since I don't own a pocket pro I dont know the specs for the charger so I cant be sure, if its an usb charger it will not work as the Sony Pocket edition only charges when connected through usb to a computer, anything else just drains the battery.
Oh, and I will mention to them about the PSP charger. I don't know if they have one of those, or not.
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote