View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #5
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
That is nice to know. I just jailbroke my iPhone and my wife's Palm Pre so we could tether our ipads to them...... Works great....
What is the point in tethering the iPhone to the iPad? Btw, if you want to browse the net on your iPad through your iPhone's 3G connection you might be interested in the MyWi app in the Rock app store. I was glad to discover this since I wont need to wait for the iPad 3G.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote