View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 04:22 PM   #3
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
I went through a very similar process about a month ago. I went for the DR800 - and I live in Europe so had to pay more than in the US. I'm very happy with it; can read for far longer than off my laptop, there are some issues with reflowing PDFs at the moment, (I read a lot of academic articles), but that will (hopefully) be improved with the next firmware release. I haven't owned an ereader before so haven't really got anything to compare it wit, but the unit in combination with Calibre gives me everything I need.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote