View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Writing Conferences?

I just signed up for the Superstars of Writing seminar in Pasadena, CA in March.

I've been tossing the idea back and forth in my head for the past three weeks now. I finally bit the bullet and paid the tuition. I figure this is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The speakers this year are Brandon Sanderson (Mistborn, Wheel of Time), Kevin J Anderson, (Dune, Terra Incognito) Eric Flint (1632,etc), David Farland (Of Mice and Magic), and Rebecca Moestra (Star Wars: YJK)

I don't know if it'll be life changing or benefit my writing in any way..but ya never know.

Plus, I've never been off the East Coast, so it'll be different

Anyone ever take one of these?
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote