View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #14
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Thanks for the response itimpi, I think I need to spend a bit more time working with it. I installed it and downloaded a couple of news feeds and viewed them, nowt it will not view anything. I'll see what I've messed up and check the help and see if I can figure it out.

UPDATE - it seems hit or miss now sometimes the viewer will open sometimes not, so it is not any of the books I downloaded but the viewer itself. This problem isn't pertinent to this topic though so I'll start a new one if I need to.

FIXED - I figured out the issue with viewer, it is the same as described in this thread

Last edited by dsvick; 11-27-2009 at 11:09 AM. Reason: new info
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote