View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 06:36 PM   #12
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Ok, I've got Calibre installed and have downloaded a couple of books from the Baen free library. I cannot open them in Calibre due to the DRM which I understand and can accept. My question though is if I use Calibre to manage them and copy them to a reader from there will I be able to read them then or do I need to do something with ADE? If that is the case then that essentially means I'd have to install that on a different, Windows, pc and download and then copy from there.

Sorry for the multiple questions - all of this is in preparation for getting a reader so I dont have one to test with.

thanks for your patience everyone.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote