Thread: Content Will it be folders??
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 03:15 AM   #4
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's odd - Bookeen have released at least 3 firmware updates for the Gen3 in that time. Why have you not installed them?
Sorry Harry, you are quite correct. It has been raining since Monday and this is supposed to be summer and I am becomiong increasingly negative.

I am fed up with my Gen3 because I still cannot do stuff like delete books and the blasted thing misses every 3rd page change. Now I have a kindle and hear about new functionality on its way my and cynical mood takes over.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote