View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 12:21 PM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaas View Post
Did you think of looking at a Pocketbook 360? It is also a 5inch reader albeit for 240€. I have recently bought one and am very happy, as it is very stable (really important in an ebook for me), supports everything I could wish ( full justification, custom margin sizes, fast page forwardt, good file support, a page and time indicator, and dictionaries) and reprogrammable buttons...

The best E-ink reader I have experienced so far!

cheers,
kaas
Unfortunately it currently lacks the ability to read any DRM eBook format, which severely restricts its use for reading commercial eBooks. An ADE firmware update has been promised, but we all know the dangers of buying a device on promises of what it will be able to do in the future. I'd wait for this firmware to arrive before buying, personally.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote