View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 07:21 AM   #4
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior
Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader
I think that this article is perfectly suited to the Dail Express' demographic. Euro-skeptics love this kind of thing - The big bad evil EU threatening everything that good ol' Blighty stands for.

I'm no EU super-fan or anything, and this isnt just a British issue - I really despair the non-stop negativity and sensationalism in so called reputable papers. I genuinely feel that this kind of scare-mongering has had a direct influence on issues such as the recession as fear and negative stories impact on peoples actions and confidence in the economy. I really worry about the distinct lack of journalistic integrity these days. It must drive some reporters to near suicide having to cover Katie Prices latest breakdown or telling us how depressing our lives are.

I like many people here I'm sure, hardly ever buy a newspaper any more. Apart from the depresseant effect of many of these rags, it's easier to pick and choose the news you want on the net.

(rant over!)
Direct Ebooks is offline   Reply With Quote