View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 07:58 AM   #14
M0zza
Geek... Apparently
M0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Silver), ASUS Transformer TF300T, IPAD Air 2
I can see an all in one tablet like device that would be good for Periodicals as well as all the PDA/UMPC functionality. But I think that a cheap greyscale book reader will always be popular due to the fact it is easy to read on it.

At the moment I have a specific MP3 Player (which can also do video, but I don't), a PMP for AVI (which also does MP3, Photos and eTexts, but I don't), a Sony 505 (which can also do MP3 and Photos, but I don't), a blackberry which is only used as for phonecalls/texts/emails (work), and a Sony UX380 which I use as my home PC. Each one does it's single job well.

I prefer to have a gadget for a specific purpose, because they are good at that purpose. I'm not interested in a jack of all trades as it is usually let down to functional compromises.
M0zza is offline   Reply With Quote