View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 03:01 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongshot View Post

This price drop puts things into the same ballpark. I still don't know if it is something I will get him. (he wants a reader that scrolls text automatically without him turning pages)
The K2 in TTS (Text-To-Speech) mode will change pages automatically (turn not scroll). If he doesn't want to hear the TTS voice, he can turn the volume down. There is also some speed control via TTS speed and/or font size.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote