View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 01:52 PM   #59
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBen View Post
Yesterday I thought I was going to wait for the new smaller Astak to come out, but today the Jetbook has caught my eye. Will I ever settle down and make a commitment? And will I be happy, when my heart belongs to that elusive Readius? Stay tuned, e-Readers. Meantime, a few questions to those of you who already have a Jetbook. How is it reading in bright sunshine? Is the battery replaceable? Do any bricks and mortar stores carry these things so I could lay my hands on one? Seems like it is only sold online as far as I can tell. In a perfect world I'd like to assess the fit and feel of this in a pocket. Portability is the key issue for me. I need a super-portable unit I won't mind carrying around at all times just in case the opportunity arises for a few moments of reading in my busy life.
Hi DrBen,

Portability is the key issue for me too. JetBook is the smallest among available e-book readers. You can test it in BB&B stores. I read jetBook very often inside and outside and TFT screen looks good for me in both cases.

You can find more information about jetBook on this page:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47377
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote