View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 01:59 PM   #4
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
The US members' price is $15.27, which is essentially a wash with the base per credit cost (absent promotions and volume discounts). The non-member price is $21.81, but there's no reason one couldn't sign up, pay for a credit, and then quit.

I loved Buffy and I don't even like to watch television. But when the show was done, so was I. Franchises run their course.* I suspect I'd agree with this:

*Could anyone really be interested in the Frasier reboot?
I for one am not interested in it.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote