Thread: A serious topic
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #13
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
An education by publishers or they need to take a sideways step into a new media that needs a new business model.
Well, yeah. But part of getting everyone to switch to that new model consists of getting everyone to understand the process and accept what is possible and what is not.

And by "everyone" I mean everyone who is not going to steal just for the joy of doing so. That is, I feel a fairly minute number of people.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote