View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 09:41 PM   #8
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
First, before opening this thread I misread the title and thought Kenny was up in arms because Mockingjay was being made into a graphic novel.

I think the pushback against this is not the graphic novel per se but that maybe Lee wouldn't have signed off on such a project so her estate waited until she died and is now already making cash-grab moves so soon after her death.
Funnily enough, I thought the same exact thing when reading the title. That'll teach me to read fast without slowing down to comprehend what I'm actually reading.

Of course, I was all prepared to let loose on someone getting offended about Mockingjay being turned into a graphic novel. How am I supposed to use this useless snark and mocking now?
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote