View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 11:28 AM   #5
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'd far rather that people read Shakespeare (or Harper Lee) as a comic than not read them at all.
I agree. I was trying to make the same point.

Though with Shakespeare you're far better off seeing a play than reading a script (at least that's been the case for me), unless you're reading the script as part of a study group. I loved reading through Romeo and Juliet back in school.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote