View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 11:21 AM   #3
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
I'm assuming your frowny faces are implying that you feel a graphic novel somehow cheapens the original novel. I dunno. Maybe it does. But if Shakespeare can survive the indignity of being adapted, I'm sure Harper Lee will be just fine. Is a graphic novel any worse than a movie version?

Besides, it could well be beautiful in its own right. The illustration shown in the Guardian article is quite nice. I'd read it.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 06-07-2017 at 11:23 AM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote