View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 11:24 PM   #23
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There will be multiple customizable layouts. The cover size in the grid layout is controlled by the window size. Make your window smaller and they will automatically scale down. I doubt very much that the current size affects scroll speed. At least I can see no appreciable scroll lag on either my desktop or my two year old phone. On my phone, in portrait orientation two covers fit per row and a single fast flick scrolls the entire set of 50 covers in about a second, too fast for the eye to follow.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote