View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 07:01 PM   #250
surquizu
Evangelist
surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, kobo auraHD, kobo auraH2O, kobo Glo HD, kobo aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
I did see that the pop-up menus do not work. I think this is since several FW versions so. I personally do something different: I installed a Japanese translation file, with only one translation, namely "Home" = "Home"* and I am choosing Japanese as user language. The effect is that a larger font is used for the GUI and that no italics are used. By the way the language displayed is English. The larger font makes the difference for me, I do not use the 30% increase. Together with the larger font the letters would be to large, especially in the library. I guess, you could simple rename your Catalan translation file to Japanese in order to have the same effect.

*The translation file must contain at least one translation. If not, it is not accepted.
Pity.

I do not understand your solution, but will watch with calm.

thanks
surquizu is offline   Reply With Quote