View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 06:29 PM   #17
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Author names are not unique, especially in Arabic speaking countries, Korea etc, and then there's the pseudonym 'problem', e.g. Abu Mazin and Mahmoud Abbas, and I have three different Jonathan Swifts, one of whom is still alive (blog writer).

Could I run the existing server from a 2.99 portable install? It does everything I want and I can't recall seeing any reports of bugs in the server - IMO it's code complete

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 10-01-2016 at 06:32 PM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote