View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 01:57 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thanks for the reminder alex ! sheesh, i nearly forgot !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
We promise some excellent Sicilian food, and a chance to complain in person to Zelda about how MobileRead is ruining your life.
oh boy, i'm going to need one of those ticket machines so people can get in line ! (do we have a budget for this sort of expense ?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Sicilian food (I'm in!), chance to speak personally with Zelda (I'm in!), Paris, France (I'm not ).

Oh well, have fun, and take pictures... (Ok who has a webcam in their laptop... )
maybe you can come to the next one. we'll drink a toast to you anyway !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote