View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 08:46 PM   #8
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Now this is weird. After viewing the histogram (attached image) I convereted it to 8-bit grayscale so I could view and edit the color palette (also attached below). Although the histogram cleary shows an even distribution of pixels that are predominantly 32 evenly spaced shades of gray, the color palette seems to show only 16 colors, and viewing the histogram again shows no change -- 32 spike like before.

So, is it 16 colors (plus some digitized noise), or is it 32 colors? Confusing. And those missing letters in your image look the same (visually) as all the other letters. You would thik atleast a few pixels would show. And the PDF appears to be backed by no OCR text, so only an image.

Not only do your missing letters make no sense, but I am also confused by the contention between histogram and color palette. Weird.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pdfhist.gif
Views:	226
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	149603   Click image for larger version

Name:	pdfpallete.gif
Views:	221
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	149604  
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote