View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 08:37 PM   #7
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur
CapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 4 NT,PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I just did a screen capture and histogram analysis of that PDF page, and it contains 32 evenly spaced gray value spikes, with low-level scattered pixels of other grayscale values. It is possible that some letters contain an "almost black" but no pure black. I will look deeper...
You mean, missing characters are not pure 0x00(Black). I will edit via photoshop in order to convert these to the pure black(0x00) and check if it will display correctly
CapitainDerya is offline   Reply With Quote