View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 11:26 AM   #1
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur
CapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 4 NT,PW2
Lightbulb Solution: Monochrome PDFs which shows missing charecters

For Kindle Paperwhite 2 and Basic;
I noticed that when i view a pdf which is created using monochrome-scanned images , It doesn't show some characters. Solution is to convert pdf to grayscale format.

But Is it possible to tweak the kindle pdf reader in order to fix this issue?
I think that it should display monochrome images properly, because it is smaller and optimized.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2016_06_23T02_52_35+0300.png
Views:	621
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	149598  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TEST-1.pdf (39.9 KB, 287 views)
File Type: pdf TEST-Converted to Grayscale.pdf (247.3 KB, 305 views)

Last edited by CapitainDerya; 06-22-2016 at 08:58 PM.
CapitainDerya is offline   Reply With Quote