View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 05:49 PM   #5
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASparrow View Post
There should be no worries about missing on number five because the fifth novel will posted to Smashwords once it's complete and re-edited. That's my modus operandi. Nobody can get the whole fifth book anyplace because it's not finished yet. Only eleven chapters of the latest book (Loom) are out of the draft stage thus far. I usually post about one chapter a week. I've been doing the whole series this way because it's a nice motivation to have folks waiting for the next chapter. And like I said, when it's done, it goes to Smashwords.

As for the free thing, it's true that I don't have a whole lot of self esteem. But that's just me and goes for every aspect of my life. I'm a musician too (bluegrass and jazz upright bassist). I play for people for free out of the pure joy of making music. I'm a pretty good bass player, but not a virtuoso.
I also do free product testing for a friend of mine who has patented a new mosquito repellent formulation, simply because I want to help him.

So I have the same attitude towards my writing. I already have a decent job so I don't need the extra income (or the fussing with taxes). But I actually like how I write and many readers do too, according to the reviews.

Thanks for the feedback!
Ok you win. You had me at taxes.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote