View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 09:46 PM   #740
Hoods7070
Groupie
Hoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notes

Device: Nexus 7"
Hi Grant - this is my favourite plugin (almost). I use Swap Author FN/LN ALL the time, because I insert jackets (with Modify epub) with one order and reverse it for the booklist. I have no idea if this is the most used item in Quality Check for other people, but I'd like to request a separate plugin, if that's not a whole lot of work??? It'd be great to be able to just hit one button ...

While on the subject, I am now working on a laptop, and doing a major overhaul of my libraries. For some obscure reason that escapes me completely after EXTENSIVE tweaking, uninstalling/reinstalling, FN/LN no longer snaps to it the way it used to. If I am using the plugin on more than 4-5 books at a time it takes a very long time to execute. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a coupled of times, as I said. Any suggestions or solutions? Thanks.

FYI My system is i7, 1.8 GHz, W7 x64, 4GB RAM
Hoods7070 is offline   Reply With Quote